Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Decadent Chocolate Birthday Cupcakes for B


Cupcakes can be fun and Decadent!
 

My 11 year old son ordered fun-fetti flavored cupcakes.
Funfetti is not exactly a gourmet flavor, but it's what he wanted. So I made the funfetti cupcakes and dipped them in Ganache!
I mixed Herseys Dark Chocolate Pudding with Pastry Pride Whip Topping to make a luscious Mousse for the topping. I employed a #24 star tip (pastry version) for the dallop on top. The decorating is a thinned out Ganache, drizzled off the end of a spatula and then a light coat of sprinkles.

His class was drooling as I brought them into the room. I think his teaher was plotting to take one home for her hubby:)


You Tube Friend Ela's Version of Decadent Chocolate Cupcakes. Ela is from Slovania.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment